Assistance of Software Development at MLF BL09
High Energy Accelerator Research Organization (KEK)
J-PARC MLF BL09
We assist development of software at Materials and Life Science Experimental Facility (MLF) in J-PARC.
The beam line 9 (BL09: SPICA) group of KEK conducts experiments using powder-neutron-diffractometer. We support them with following works.
- Development of controlling systems for sample peripheral devices
- Development of software which connects each sample peripheral devices with experimental control software
- Web server management
- Management of analyzing software server
- Management of software distribution server
- Database management
- Registing users’ samples to the database
- Registing instrument ID
- Registing beam irradiation time