Zoom the image.
SOY2 is a general-purpose SiTCP board with a Xilinx 7 series FPGA (Spartan-7). You can use the board for SiTCP evaluation or attach it to your device. Shape of the board is compatible with BBT-006 SOY-100M and is capable of gigabit-ethernet communications.
- The board transfers large data via high reliable TCP.
- The transfer speed is about 90 % of line rate.
- The board has a UDP protocol to be used as setting register.
- With provided utility program, you can set IP address or TCP/UDP port.
※ The address or port number also can be set with control program.
- The firmware can be downloaded via Ethernet without using Xilinx Platform Cable USB Ⅱ. And programs can be developed using Vivado (Xilinx Vivado WebPack Edition: Free of Charge).
※Xilinx and Vivado are registered trademarks of Xilinx , Inc.
- TCP Session Limit: 1
- TCP Operation Type: server
- UDP Communication Protocol: RBCP
- Equipped FPGA: Spartan-7 (XC7S25-1FTGB196C standard)
※XC7S50-FTGB196 is also available.
- LAN Connector: RJ45
- Interface for External Device: FX2-100P-1.27DS
※For the external device, use FX2-100S-1.27DS or others.
- Power Supply: Use an AC adapter or is supplied via the connector (FX2-100P-1.27DS).
- Triple LED
- 4 Position DIP Switch
- Push Switch
- Outline Dimension: 74mm × 76.9mm (NOT include Projections)
※The Above Specifications may change without notice.
This product also accepts FPGA customization. Please feel free to contact us.